We spent a wonderful Father's Day weekend in Duluth. Even though the temperature was chilly, we still managed to get in a few rounds of golf and hit a Duluth landmark. For as long as we have been together, Ryan has wanted to do some more of the Duluth touristy things. This weekend, as a Father's Day gift, I took Ryan up to
Enger Tower for some sightseeing.
A shot of Enger Tower, one of the best Duluth outlooks.
A view from the top.
Adam and Grandma at the top of the tower. Adam was pretty bummed when he didn't find Rapunzel at the top of the tower.

Adam and Ryan ringing the peace bell.
I look at this picture and I can't believe how big Adam is getting.
As a Father's Day tribute, I wanted to show some pictures of Adam with all the special fathers in his life. First of him and Ryan.
Like father, like son.
Adam learning from Big Grandpa!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Adam and Little Grandfather.
Adam with his very Great Grandfather! We are thinking about Papa on Father's Day. We love you and miss you.
1 comment:
LYMY
Post a Comment