Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random times

As we have been patiently awaiting Summer to come, not much has been going on around our neck of the woods. On the few nice days we have had, we have had family visit, friends over for dinner, and even got a little golfing in. Overall pretty quite, which is a nice change of pace. I have been slacking on my picture taking so I dug up some good ones from the past months to fill in for now.


Adam getting his chores done.


Check out all my beads!


Play time with baby Claire.


Adam started soccer on Monday. It was quite busy will about 80 3-4 year olds running around. Adam is on the red team named the Bulls. I can't wait for his games to start.


A special tribute to our angelfish Spike. He passed away at the age of 8. I was actually a little sad at his passing. The fish tank looks so empty. Spike was one of the first things I bought for Ryan after we started dating. He was a trooper, making it through 3 moves with us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time do you have soccer? Raleigh has it at 4:30 Mondays and Wednesdays and he is on the Bulls team too!

-Shyla