Happy 4th birthday to our favorite little boy. Actually, I am a little late in posting. Adam's birthday was on Sunday. I tried to post earlier but, believe it or not, I have so many pictures of Adam stored on our laptop, they sucked up all the memory and would not allow me to post. This has now been remedied and I have posted a whole bunch of pictures for you all to enjoy (some old, some new).
Hello world! Adam day 1.
Getting soooo big at 2 weeks!
Our 6 month old sack of potatoes
9 months
Happy 1st Birthday!
Our messy 2 year old!
All smiles at 3!
Adam was really excited to see Dora and Diego, but not quite brave enough to stand next to them for a picture.
Adam with Uncle Dan and Aunt Liz at the Sea Life Aquarium.
Riding the rides and Nickelodeon Universe
Building his new dinosaur at the Build a Bear Workshop. He named his dinosaur Bunny Rabbit!
Yummy Diego cookie cake!
mmmmmm...
2 comments:
Time has sure flown by! We had a great time with everybody. LYMY
Four years old already, where did that time go? We all enjoyed a fun weekend celebrating our favorite boy's Birthday.
Post a Comment