What we have been up to. A lot has been going on over the past couple of months. The biggest news is that I have have taken a new job in Omaha, NE. It is a definite step up for me and it will be a great opportunity. We are very excited for this new adventure. So now the house is on the market and we are downsizing for the move. My start date is December 5, and I have a feeling that date will be coming up faster than I realize.
We took advantage of the rest of the summer. We visited family in Grand Rapids, made a trip to Duluth, and spent time with friends in Fargo. Here are some pictures of the past couple months.
Adam with his best friend Anika
Slowing down for a second to get in a picture with mom.
Homecoming with Aunt Erika
Cooking lession with Ang.
No comments:
Post a Comment