Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

We have been spending the past week getting things ready around the house and for Halloween. It started with a trip to the pumpkin patch with Adam.
We have been kicked out of our house a few times for house showings. No bites yet but we have had some good traffic. Ryan and Aaron getting cozy on the chair while discussing their fantasy football teams. I got the camera out just in time.
Watching football with the kids. Adam was holding his own in a sea of purple.
Rikki and I got into the spirit of Halloween for our 15k run last Saturday. 9.38 miles in 1 hour and 35 minutes. I was very proud of the run and a little sore.
Adam got a chance to run in the kids run before our race. He did a great job. He is showing off all his winnings. He was also a big cheerleader for Rikki and I during our race.
Go Adam Go!
Adam and Anika showing off their Halloween costumes.
The amazing Spider-Adam!

1 comment:

Big Gramma said...

Great update! Happy Halloween!
LYMY