(caution: spoilers contained)
CableOne came today and fixed our internet problems so hopefully we have no more problems. We had our ultrasound today. Everything's going well for baby and mother. Here's a couple of pictures that we got of our baby BOY!!! Robin's parents were in town this past weekend. Saturday night we went out for a little bit to enjoy St. Patrick's Day since our friend Joel was playing at the HoDo. We also purchased the crib and changing table we had previously picked out. I'm looking forward to assemble this and start setting up the nursery. We also can choose our nursery theme now that we know the sex of the baby.



4 comments:
WOW!! Robin warned me about this, and she was definitely right - he 100% has your nose, Friedo! Congratulations on your little "Jr". Hehehe.
-E
P.S. Yes, I will admit that I was slightly wrong on this one. No, you will never get me to admit it again. :)
It was great talking to Ryan this afternoon and hearing how excited he is about the baby boy. I couldn't be happier, you know how I am about little (and big) boys-now we can have some fun shopping! Grandpa Fried doesn't know yet since he is in Omaha this week. I know he will be thrilled about a grandson.
"Dr Childs'" prediction was right on!!!! Fast heatbeat = baby boy. I can just see him next Halloween in that cute little fish costume!
Keep up the good work Mom & Dad. See you soon! LYMY
Congrats you two! I am so excited for you, and I'll probably have some clothes for you too! I hope you don't mind hand-me-downs :)
Also, I know that Raleigh and your little guy will have a ton of fun playing together!
I love the ultrasound pics too! Congrats again!
Post a Comment