Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is in the air!

It is that time of year. The time of year when the snow is melting and there are puddles and dirt everywhere. My car, jeans and floors are all showing the effects of the melted snow and extra sand. I do not enjoy this. I do however enjoy the warmer temperatures. Even though it has only been in the mid 30s, it feels so much warmer. It's almost time to bust out the spring jacket.

This last weekend was a very good weekend. I was able to spend some much needed quality time with Ryan and I also had a chance to go out with the girls on Sunday night. Working the PM shift, while it has it's perks (sleeping in), is kind of taking its toll on my social life. I work opposite hours then everyone else in my life. Its funny that I see my coworker Kipp for more hours in the week than I see my husband, if you don't count the hours we are sleeping. Anyway, Ryan and I make it work and that is why I love my weekends when I can see him and my other friends.

I will have new pictures up soon. Our internet at home has been acting funny so when that is fixed we'll be back in business.

No comments: