Sorry it's been awhile since the last post. I blame the warm weather. Anyway, this last weekend Ryan and I were able to get out and enjoy the weather a little bit. On Sunday night we had some friends over for some grilling, games and a fire.

Ryan and I just finished up our membership classes at our church, Bethel Evangelical. I got a suprise after our class on Sunday, when I ran into Gayln and Julie Short. They are the parents of my best friend Michelle who is currently working for the Peace Corps in Zambia, Africa. She will be over there for a total of about two years. It was great catching up with them. Julie and Michelle's brother Ryan are going over to Africa for a visit this June. Safe travels! Michelle has a blog that she trys to update when she gets to a computer
http://www.tamaniproject.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_mamblog&task=show&action=user&id=69&Itemid=95. It's a long link, but she has some cool pictures of her life over in Africa. Michelle on the the left in this picture.

I will have some more pictures and updates later this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment