Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Finally...

Well, it took a little time, but after approximately 7 weeks, we got our crib and changer combo/hutch. I took some time off of WoW to assemble all the pieces. I was supposed to have some help lined up to move the furniture upstairs, but that fell through. It wasn't that bad, though, except for the changer combo. That piece was one heavy S.O.B. Anyways, here's what our finished (currently...) nursery looks like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Dad! And you're looking great too, Mom. The nursery is the cutest I have ever seen. The days are flying by and that little guy will be sleeping in that crib before we know it. Happy Mother's day to the mother-to be! Have a great weekend! LYMY

Anonymous said...

You guys are moving right along getting ready for the new little baby at your house. I love what you have done with his cute room, we are anxious to see it now that you have it together. The furniture looks nice and sturdy too. Robin, you've grown since Easter! You look healthy and happy.