Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fun pictures from the weekend.

Here is the bride and groom (photo taken by Shyla Thompson). I stole the pic from her blog because it was much better that any picture that I had of them. I hope you don't mind Shayla.
Here are the bridesmaids doing their best to stay dry during the ceremony.

Erika and my dad dancing at the reception.
My mom doing her best to teach Ryan how to dance. Nice try mom!

Two handsome gentlemen Ryan and Mikey Vacha


Me with two lovely ladies Erika and Michelle.
Michelle who by the way got hit on by every single man at the reception.

Mom practicing her grandma skills with Raleigh the son of Josh and Shyla Thompson
and also the cutest baby ever.

And finally, a belated happy birthday to our cat Tad who turned two on June 3rd.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Raleigh is adorable and Sonya and I had fun passing him back and forth. We had alot of fun at the wedding. We will never forget it. And happy birthday to Timmy's kitty cousin Tad. Those pictures are priceless! Lokking forward to seeing you at the end of the month!

Anonymous said...

We did have fun playing with Mr. Social Raleigh. Do they have a site so we can see pictures of him once in awhile? It was a beautiful wedding and I'm glad we were there. Thanks for sharing your pictures. See you this weekend. We are hoping for warm weather and a gentle breeze.

DandeLion Soup said...

Mr. Social Raleigh can be seen at www.dandeelionsoup.blogspot.com.

Thank you, Mrs. Fried, for watching Raleigh while Josh and I danced a bit. We really appreciated it.