Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back up and running

We finally have our Internet working for the time being. Robin had another successful visit at the doctor. Things are continuing to progress. Tonight we are planning to finally pack our suitcase(s) for the hospital. Cathy came down last night with the remaining gifts from the shower and a bassinet for our new one. Our child will be the fourth generation from their family to use the bassinet (I've been informed that the lead paint was successfully chipped off and it's been repainted. I only hope that this is true). Cathy also made a tasty raspberry pie while she was here. We all went out to eat last night at Santa Lucia's. I have forgotten how good this restaurant is. Robin and I are finally starting to fight over the new Harry Potter book. I let her start it first, and read while she was busy with other stuff which worked well until we both started getting to the good parts. Last time we went to Duluth, Dan made me borrow 24. I finally got around to watching it and was instantly hooked; good recommendation by my brother-in-law. :) With Robin working days now, and me trying to balance WoW, 24, Harry Potter, and a very pregnant wife, I guess I keep pretty busy. I thought it would be nice this time to have a 9 month in review. So here are progressive pictures starting way back in the beginning. Enjoy!!!


1/6/07

3/11/07

5/6/07

6/10/07

BRAND NEW!!! 7/22/07

And last but not least, the "bassinet"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure had a nice visit. I was hoping the "excitement" would have started things moving but I guess baby Fried is happy where he is for the time being. I'm still on the board for 7/31 8lb 1oz.Hope the pie was good! Hope to see you "3" soon! And remember Ryan -- it's Cathy with a C!