Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Getting ready for baby.
This last weekend Ryan, Erika and I headed back to Duluth for my baby shower. The shower was put on by my Aunt Edie and Patti. It was a wonderful shower and I can't thank them enough for everything. It was really nice to see all our family and friends. Ryan and I are truly blessed and we received many beautiful gifts for our little guy. Ryan's parents came to Duluth for some camping, the shower and family time. Saturday night we had a good time with them around the campfire and catching up. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are home from Duluth and loved spending time there. I don't know that we can ever be anywhere else for the 4th after seeing the Duluth fireworks and seeing the Duluth Symphony on Lake Superior.
Glen and Cathy were wonderful host and hostess to us while we were there. They made everything perfect by guiding us on what to do and see, inviting Robin's grandparents to visit with us, and spending the 4th watching fireworks even when they had to work early the next morning.
Cathy and I are guessing baby date and size. My guess is he will be born Aug. 10 and weigh 8 lbs. 10 oz. (8/10 and 8/10)
Oh, I want to guess baby date too! My guess is that Baby Fried will arrive on August 5th and weigh 7 lbs 14oz.
Post a Comment