Sorry for the delay in posting. We have been experiencing internet problems at home and I don't get much, if any, time now to update at work. Hopefully, they will get thing fixed for us today. Anyway, last week Wednesday I had my doctor appointment. Everything is continuing to go well. I have another appointment today so I will try to update later tonight of tomorrow (with pictures) if our internet gets fixed.
This last Sunday my wonderful girlfriends Erika and Meeks gave me a surprise mommy shower. I got some very wonderful gifts to pamper myself while on maternity leave. I have great friends, if they are reading, I just wanted to let them know that.
My mom is coming out to Fargo today to bring the rest of the baby shower gifts that we couldn't fit in the car. The hot weather will probably limit what we can do, but hanging out in the AC should be just fine.
Anyway, I will update more soon.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment