Sorry for the lack of pics the last few days. Adam is quite a handful, but a very good eater. I brought him to the nurse on Tuesday and he had gained 9 ounces in 4 days. He is a very healthy boy so far and mom is healing good as well. He has also lost is umbilical cord already. Our little family is still getting to know each other but things are defiantly getting much easier. Here are some new pictures for you all.
Adam is ready to watch the Packer game with Daddy
He loves hanging out in his bouncer.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. It'S fun to look back at the earlier postings to see the changes in little AJ. And remember Ryan--you can put a baby in a Packer onesie but you can't make him cheer!!!!!! See you soon! LYMY
I'm sure Adam enjoyed seeing his grandparents this weekend and meeting his Uncle Dan. I know Cathy was appreciated helping out during the night so Mom and Dad could get a little sleep. Thanks for the new pictures of Adam, we love seeing how much he changes day by day. Can't wait to see all of you this weekend.
Happy 2 week Birthday today Adam. It is hard to believe 2 weeks have already gone by with him. I bet he has changed so much since we left Fargo when he was just a few days old.
Post a Comment