I usually don't do these surveys, but this one looked kind of fun. Also, Adam has been quite the copy cat lately so I added some new video at the bottom. Enjoy!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What’s a Sonic?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Usually anxious not nervous
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Big fan, with lots of mustard.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
8. Favorite Christmas Song? Do you hear what I hear
9. Can you do pushups? Have you seen my arms?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I should say my wedding ring, but I am also very partial to my birth stone ring with Ryan claims he bought for me even though he bought it with my money!
11. Your Favorite hobby? Watching bad TV shows and knitting
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? More than likely the opposite
13. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope.
14. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I can be really lazy and I really wish I could be an early person but I am usually the one who arrives fashionably late.
15. Middle name? Mary
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I am super tired, it is really warm in my room right now, Ryan is a human furnace
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Top the Tater, Ice Cream, and Bagels (never go to the grocery store hungry)
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Diet Coke, coffee
19. Current worry right now? Finishing a slide show for my coworkers retirement party.
20. Current hate right now? Bills!
21. Favorite place to be? In a big hug with Ryan and Adam
22. How did you bring in the New Year? In Duluth with Erika and Joel, having a nice dinner and enjoying our first night away from the baby.
23. Where would you like to go? Australia, and some all inclusive resort for some R&R.
24. Name three people who will complete this. Everyone I know already has
25. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Umm I have enjoyed all the ones I have read.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? White
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t think I ever have, it might be nice though
28. Can you whistle? Yes.
29. Favorite color(s)? Purple
30. Would you be a pirate? I don’t think so
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately it has been old Sinatra songs
32. Favorite girl's name? I don’t really have one
33. Favorite boy's name? I guess it would have to say Adam
34. What's in your pocket right now? My sleep pants don’t have pockets
35. Last thing that made you laugh? The video I made of Adam...see below
36. Best bed sheets as a child? Barbie
37. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a really bad ankle sprain and it hasn’t been the same since.
38. Do you love where you live? Yes, but the condo is getting smaller and smaller. It will soon be time for an upgrade.
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
40. Who is your loudest friend? Erika, hands down
41. How many dogs do you have? I am not much of a dog person to my husband’s dismay
42. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband does
43. What is your favorite article of clothing? My warm fuzzies (sleep pants)
44. What is your favorite book? The Harry Potter collection
45. What is your favorite candy? Goobers
46. What is your favorite sports team? Football is the Colts, Baseball is the Twins, and of course the Bison!
47. What song do you want played at your funeral? Softly and Tenderly
48. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sound asleep
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wow do I not want to get out of bed right now. I wish Adam would sleep in just a little later. (This is my laziness coming out)
50. Why was Question 50 missing? Why does there have to be 50 questions. What is with our society’s obsession with round numbers? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment