I blame my lack updating on my big final project for class. But tonight I presented it and handed it in and boy does that feel good. Now I can go homework and worry free on vacation next week. There are some new things going on in our life recently. Ryan was offered and accepted a job with Coke (moving to the competition), so for the next couple weeks I have a house husband while he is unemployeed between jobs. We had a great party on Saturday to celebrate our little man's first birthday. Adam had a fun day of swimming, opening presents, on of course eating birthday cake. Yesterday he went to his one year check up. He weighed in at a 23 1/2 lb and was just over 30 inches long. He had three shots and he didn't cry for any of them. He's so tough. I will leave you will some fun pictures from Adam's birthday party.
Swimming with Grandpa Fried

He loved the fly swatters he got from Grandma Fried! He has been chasing Tad all around the condo with them.
Adam checking out the teddy bear from Uncle Dan. It's bigger than him!
Adam's first birthday cake

He ate the whole peice in two bites. I was very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment