Well, Adam's bruises have healed and the whole biting thing did get resolved. Apparently, there was a little girl at the daycare who thought she was just giving kisses, but instead was biting the little boys.
Anyway, we have had a lot of visitors the past couple weekends. Grandma and Grandpa Fried were here last weekend and Grandma and Grandpa Childs were her this weekend. Adam got ignored the whole time and was not spoiled at all. Poor little guy. I actually have no pictures from either of these weekends. I am really slacking.
Today we decided that before the weather got to cold we would take Adam to the park and let him run around and explore. It is probably one of the few nice fall days we have left before (dare I say it) winter. I also thought I could make up for the lack of picture taking by posting a new video of our fun time at the park.
1 comment:
My goodness, Adam has gone from just learning to walk, now running all over since we saw him. It looks like a grand time playing at the park. I bet Adam will sleep well tonight. Thanks for the video. It helps seeing him in action when we can't see him in person.
Post a Comment