I must appologize. I really try to update the blog at least once a week for you all, but I must plead no time due to work, school, and being mommy. I promise to do better in the future. Our little man has been battling two more ear infections this week. He has been a little more restless at night and for the first time in a very long time we have actually had to get up with him. The medicine is kicking in and it has gotten much better. I was NDSU homecoming this past weekend. We all went to the parade (except Ryan) and then Rikki and I snuck into the game as students and got a chance watch the Bison win over Southern Illinois. It was a great game. To make up for the lack of posting, I have a bunch of pictures and a new video for you all. Enjoy!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Adam, thanks for trying to send an e-mail to your grandmas on the video! You are so cute walking we can hardly wait to see you this weekend! Thanks Ryan and Robin for the Adam update. We like seeing both of you too.
Good job Adam.You are getting that walking thing down good. Thanks mom and dad for the post. LYMY
could you find a worse picture of me to put up? seriously... how many chins do I have in that picture? Sixteen? Thanks, schmom...
Amazingly enough, these pictures make me have fewer chins than Erika. Muwhahahaha.
Brutus likes to play games with Funcle Aaron :)
Post a Comment