Ryan picked our little man up from daycare today and saw a bruise on his cheek. Turns out some other kid bit him at daycare. Then, I found the bite mark on his shoulder when I was giving him a bath. Needless to say, I am not very happy that this has happened. Ryan did
mention it to the head daycare lady as he was leaving, but if I see any other marks on him it is not going to be pretty. It is kind of hard to see, but on his cheek there is a purple, almost circle, where the kid bit him. Adam is still all smiles. He would never bite another kid, his is much more of a lover than a fighter. :)


On a much cuter note, Adam has found that the DVD player is his new favorite toy. If I am attempting to watch a movie in my bedroom, he thinks that he is being very helpful when he can hand me the DVD. I do try to discourage him from doing this, but I think taking all these pictures may have sent him mixed messages.
Let see what this button does.

Wow, it opened up a magic door. Oops, mom's watching. I better do something cute so she doesn't suspect I am up to something.

She's still watching. Maybe she won't notice me checking out what's in this door.

Here Mom, I found this for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment