I know Robin is the one who usually does the posts, so I figured I'd throw in a little about me. Beez, Mikey (two of my droogs), and I were going to go see 300 last Friday, but it was sold out before we got there. Luckily we were able to go Sunday instead. I dare say it was worth the wait ("This is where we fight. This is where they die."). I would suggest seeing it to anyone who was the least bit interested. It makes me want to learn more about this event. I was told that there was a show on the History Channel covering this which I wouldn't mind watching if I notice it's on.
Baseball season is just around the corner. I've been getting to listen to the Twins at work, but I think it's a little weird listening to baseball in the middle of a snow storm. I'm excited for this summer where the weather will be warm and I can get out to a few Redhawks games. I must be getting spring fever.
I keep hearing that there's a good chance that my Packers will be making an acquisition (much to the chagrin of purple fans) of a certain former Viking receiver. I for one would be very excited to see Moss in green and yellow (Yes, I remember the "mooning" incident). I just hope he comes with the right attitude and helps them win. (Moss going deep; he's got Winfield beat; TOUCHDOWN...PACKERS!!! and with that touchdown Brett Favre has beaten Dan Marino's record for most career touchdown passes). I would love to hear Paul Allen make that announcement. Sorry, I listen to a lot of sports radio at work.
That's enough rambling, it's time for the true reason of this post. I know it's been a couple weeks since we've posted belly pictures. We would have had these up earlier, but our internet service has been up and down (mostly down) for the past few days. It's hard to tell who's bigger...
4 comments:
It's great to finally hear from you, Ryan. You're glowing as much as Robin. Glen saw 300 last weekend. You two can compare notes this weekend. It sounds too violent for me! We all enjoy your site - keep up the good work! Can't wait to see you! LYMY
Wow. You are definitely giving Robbi and run for her money with the belly pic. Remember - just because SHE eats three lunches a day, doesn't mean you have to compete. :) Hehehe, just kidding! Seriously, you look slim and fabulous as usual.
-E
P.S. I went to 300 by myself. It was fabulous.
Hi, It was a nice having Ryan finally post. The newest pictures were great, thanks for the unexpected picture of Ryan. You both are looking healthy and happy.
We love your site, keep posting! We miss you and look forward to seeing you Easter weekend.
Mom Fried
Is it sad that at first glance at the two photos, I thought they were both of Robin?
Seriously, I did a double take on Ryan's photo.
Robin, you are looking good. I love to see your little belly bump :)
Post a Comment