Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy two months to Adam

Adam is two months old today. In honor of him reaching this milestone, I wanted to post the top six products that I could not have lived without these past couple months.

Number 6
Good Start Formula
As many of you know, I tried breastfeeding at first but for physical (and mental) reasons it didn't work out. I am so glad that there is the formula option out there. It has made things so much easier (and less painful) for me, and now Ryan can help with the midnight feedings.
Number 5
The Burp Cloth
This goes along with formula. As Adam is eating more, he is also spitting up more. This small piece of fabric has saved many of my outfits and Adam's. It also cuts down on the amount of laundry that I would be doing he if did get me every time.
Number 4
The Car seat
Not only does the car seat provide a safe way to travel with baby, it also is great way to calm an inconsolable cry. On a few occasions, we have used this trick when Adam has been fussy. We can put him in his car seat and drive around to look at houses or get coffee while he drifts off into a peaceful sleep in the backseat. I wanted to show pictures of how much he has grown in the past two months.





Number 3
The Soothie
This is the wonder pacifier. When Adam gets a little fussy, and he has been fed and his diaper changed, I can just stick the Soothie in his mouth, cuddle him a little and he calms down pretty fast, usually into a peaceful sleep.

Number 2
The Cell Phone
This one was almost my number one. This came in very handy my first couple weeks with Adam when I was calling my mom, Shyla, a very patient ask-a-nurse, and Ryan crying, only to hear that I was doing a good job and that everything was going to get better (sometime babies just need to cry). Thank you to those people for being there to listen.

Number 1
The Rain Forest Bouncer
My second set of hands. During the day, when it is just me, it is so easy to set him in his bouncer so I can get things done. He just rocks out and has a ball while I wash the dishes, fold laundry, eat, or even just relax and watch TV. I love this seat and so does Adam. Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 month birthday to you Adam. Can't wait to see you this weekend! LYMY