I forgot to mention it on our last post but congrats to Eric and Denise Schmidt on the birth of their baby boy Evan Christopher. He was born on October 15 weighing 8lb 8oz, 19 3/4 inches long. We were able to stop by and visit last Sunday when we were in the cities.
The proud fathers with their baby boys.
Only two months apart. It is hard to remember when Adam was that little.
Mom and Dad (the fisher people) showing off their big catch.
Adam in his gold fish costume.
The cutest part are the bubbles on the butt.
Shyla and Raleigh
All the pumpkins we carved. Ours it the one on the far left
Today when I was washing bottles I just had to get some video of Adam in his swing. He looked so cute looking around and smiling that I just had to share it.
2 comments:
Great update!!!! Robin--tell me that's NOT that flannel shirt you wore in junior high!!!!!!!
LYMY
I have tried a few times lately to post a comment on your blog and it doesn't go through, must be something with my computer. We love all the new pictures of you and Adam. Can you bring the fish costume to Minot wnen you come for hunting so we can see it on Adam before he outgrows it? He is the best catch of the year I think.
Post a Comment