Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Washing machine woes.

Well our washing machine finally bit the dust. Not totally unexpected given that it is at least 25 years old, but still not a purchase I wanted to make any time soon. So our plans for the weekend now are to find a new one. We also have some family and friend coming through town which will be fun. Good luck to the Bison this weekend as they take on Cal Poly for their homecoming game. We are hopefully going to make it to the parade on Saturday if the weather is good. I will post some picture for you of Adam at his first homecoming parade. I took some fun video of Adam this morning when he was all smiles. This is my first attempt at video posting so I hope it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad about your machine breaking down. It lived a long life it sounds like. The video turned out great Robin and so fun for us to see Adam in action. We could even hear a little sound he made-WE LOVED IT!!!! Did you get your new camera?

Anonymous said...

ADAM IN ACTION - THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING THERE! What a treat to see him do all those cute baby things. That smile just melts your heart. The Minnesota chapter of the Adam Fried Fan Club enjoyed having you here. Lokking forward to seening everybody in the cities in a few weeks