Monday, March 5, 2007

Who said men can't knit?

This past week has been pretty uneventful. We did get a few inches of snow in our area which I know doesn't even compare to what Duluth and Minneapolis got. Someone did steal our shovel and when I went out to try and buy one there was none to be found in Fargo, but there were plenty of swimsuits and flip-flops to buy. On Saturday I went over to Erika's to teach her and Ryan how to knit. Overall they were very good students, Ryan however did have a little trouble following the instructions.

By the end of the lesson both had made very good progress on their projects.


The rest of the weekend was very relaxing. We had some friends over on Saturday night for supper and games. Sunday was spent cleaning and sleeping. I hope you all had a safe weekend with all the snow.

1 comment:

Erika & Joel said...

Pretty much the worst picture of me ever. :) But I did a darn good job knitting. I practically have that scarf done - I just need to get it started.