Monday, October 8, 2007

Another fun weekend...

We had another very fun weekend here in Fargo. The weekend started off on Friday when Ryan and I purchased a new washer and dryer. Ok not so fun, but it sure made me feel like a grown up. My Dad, Aunt Edie, and cousin Cathy came into town that night and we all went out for dinner. Saturday we went to the NDSU homecoming parade where I was able to show off Adam to all my friends whom I haven't seen in awhile. The rest of the day was filled with shopping and eating. We carted Adam all over this weekend and he did very well, only fussing when he was wet or hungry. Last night Adam slept the whole night from 9:00 pm to 6:30 am. This has been his longest stretch yet. I hope he keeps it up. Adam will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe how fast it has gone and how much he has changed in that time. Of course I couldn't end a post without putting up a few pictures.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Adam! I think the Adam John Fried Fan Club should have a meeting soon. How about planning a meeting in Minneapolis, Sat. Oct. 20, 2007? Perhaps we could attend a football game along with the meeting. Members should bring their cameras and be ready to play the game, Pass the Sweet Baby Around. We are looking forward to the next Fan Club meeting.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Fried just came home from his church meeting and said to RSVP that he would be attending the Adam John Fan Club meeting in Minneapolis Oct. 20, 2007.

Anonymous said...

The Proctor/Duluth chapter of the AFFC will see you all in Minneapolis on the 20th! Can't get enough of this little guy!
LYMY